Assalamu Alaykum and Hello. In my previous post I mentioned changing strategy in period of drought. This post titled “Changing My Strategy: What Should I Check?” will highlight on what to check and rectify in a period of drought.
What should I check?
- Check the quality of names you purchase. This is very vital! I won’t emphasize much here but overall you should target a good service/product and popular/populous cities.
- Check your lead source. If you have been using one or two sources without results, maybe take some weeks to try out other sources. Some of the lead sources are; Google, Google map, bing, duckduckgo, YP, Yelp, etc. It’s worthy of mention that roughly 98% of my sales have been from Google map leads.
- Check your follow up frequency. Follow up is the key. One of the ideal follow up frequency is two emails a week.
- Check your sales letter. This series on sales letter will give you more insight on what your initial letter should contain. Also get a list of good follow up letter.
- Check your pricing. It is good to aim high, but going high require a process and step. Nobody started from the top, they had to build a ladder to reach there. Therefore, use reasonable pricing for your geo domains. $499-$399 for starting.
- Check your Outbound timing. If you usually Outbound in the afternoon/evening USA time, maybe you should try them in the morning? And vice versa.
- Get a US or foreign number endusers can reach you. I’ve closed a lot of sales via phone call this year.
- Reasonably buy more domains. Don’t dwell on those old domains. Give them time, then reoutbound them some other time.
I’ll stop here on “Changing My Strategy: What Should I Check?”. Hope you overcome those droughts! More sales to us all!